Friday, November 1, 2019

Last night Halloween got pushed back until Saturday night

on account of rain.

Actually it's a shame it wasn't cancelled altogether because I had other plans for the hot buttered rum fixings that didn't get used last night.

I was considering using the leftovers to throw a party with. It would have been a nice outdoor event and be called the First Annual Greta Thunberg Tire Fire.

It would have provided a good opportunity to get rid of those leftover snow tires from the car you sold three years ago.

The neighbors could have gotten together, gotten rid of their old tires and enjoyed a greasy cloud of vile chemical smelling black smoke rising into the air.

Oh, well.

I guess I'll just have to save the tires for Earth Day.....



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment