Friday, December 17, 2010

Some people never seem to get a break.

and today was one of those days when you would like to bust someone's head.

I spent all morning shopping for something for someone special and finally founf the right thing.

When I got it home and opened the box it didn't work at all and upon investigation, it was discovered that the damned innards were rotten with corrosion. I was incensed and it got taken back.

The batter part of 6 hours and I was back at square one again.

It's enought to make a guy want to run amok and as time passes, this sort of thing grows more and more frequent. The maunfacturers these days are making junk.

Generally speaking, I don't like a whole lot of new laws on the books, but I swear that they ought to pass one that would get me paid at my rate for the time and aggravation spent on something like this.

Either that or I ought to be able to beat the person responsible with a big stick.

I would imagine that if just about 100 CEOs or other big shots got waylaid that the quality of manufactured goods would improve adn improve fast.

The reason they get away with it is because we let them.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment