Monday, January 6, 2014

Well, well, well. Guess who just decided NOT to go to medical school?

One of the guys at a local sportsman's club I am a member of has a really brilliant son that got accepted to medical school. Needless to say, his father is quite proud of him.

He's not going. He decided that he doesn't want to become a government employee further on down the road. Interesting take on this subject. I give him credit for being able to look down the road.

Frankly, I think he made a good decision.

Medical care in this country is looking worse and worse from where I stand and I am not a happy camper. I have posted here before that I have lost my primary care physician and my healthcare has just gotten worse.

Thank you, government. Frankly I wish you would stop trying to solve problems because by doing so you become a problem.

This country is now fractured and I think we are at the point where the differences are irreconcilable. The nation is split between two groups. 

There are those that want to keep their liberty and those that want to let government run their lives. The split actually runs between those that produce and want to keep their earnings and those that do not produce and want to take the earnings of the producers.

We have a hard row o how in the future.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment