Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Old School Tough Guy.




Doing what tough guys do when babies start crying. They feed them.

I showed this picture to one of the newer employees today and he asked me if it was a grandchild.

Being the evil sort that I am I told him that it was my firstborn because I married a younger woman.

Being the nosy sort he seemed to be he asked me how old my wife was. 

I told him she had just gotten her driver's license and when she finishes high school we're going to have another six or seven.

It didn't take a half hour before people I know started calling me asking me what kind of story I had fed the kid.


It's actually my grand niece. What a sweetie she is!


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment