Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Further adventures in retail stupidity.

I was checking out.

"Phone number, please."

"I don't have one."

"Why don't you have a phone?" she asked.

Nosiness. She was being nosy so immediately I knew God had put here here for my entertainment.

"It was taken away from me," I replied.

"Why? What did you do? she asked.

"For making obscene phone calls to attractive, melon firm young women," I replied.

"Oh, my God! What did those poor women do!?" she said, shocked.

"They invited me over to do what all of the sick, disgusting, twisted, depraved things I said I wanted to do," I replied. "A couple of them lived in an out of the way place I was unable to find so they reported me for being all show and no go so they took my telephone away!"

I heard a voice behind me. "You can call me anytime." I turned and saw it came from a sweet looking little old lady when I looked at her she laughed like hell.

The clerk turned beet red and mumbled something about using the store's phone number, took my money and I left. The old woman was still smiling.

Not bad for off the top of my head. 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment