Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I have to give Trump credit for one thing.

He WORKS for every single thing he wants.

I have NEVER seen a president out and stumping like Donald Trump. The man is everywhere. Last night I watched him on TV at a rally in West Virginia stumping for the Republican candidates there.

Of course he is fighting like hell to keep his Republican majority in Congress. 

Say what you may about the man but I have NEVER seen anyone like him as far as getting his hands dirty. He's out stumping, giving speeches and trying to keep the MAGA movement moving.

If we keep a Republican majority in Congress I will have to give credit to Trump because instead of sitting in the White House wringing his hands live every previous president in my lifetime he got out and rallied the troops.

Did Bush get out and stump? Did Obama? Did Bill Clinton?

Not really and if any of them did it was no where near with the energy Trump has displayed. When he wants something he GOES for it!

Like him or not, he's got energy and I respect him for that.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment