Sunday, August 12, 2018

The Dog Days of August are upon us.

which is something that happens every year.

I just finished reading a book about the capture of the U-boat U-505 which was captured on the high seas in 1944 by the US Navy.

It was pretty interesting to see how the tide turned on the German U-boat fleet and it really didn't take long. By late '44 the U-boats were no real menace anymore.

Interesting read.

Lately I have been getting my reading from my Kindle for about a buck a book which is a pretty good deal. I can't drive to the library and back for under a buck.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment