Monday, August 27, 2018

I screwed up

I renewed my driver's license and made a monumental error when I got on the wrong website. I should have been paying more attention.

I got on a private website that offers the service for a fee and filled the forms out and sent them in. A moment later I figured out my mistake and called them and cancelled the order. They did but took a $3.99 processing fee which I am not going to bitch about because the initial error was mine and mine alone.

They were halfway decent about cancelling my order and promised to refund my charge in a few days which is OK.

Actually the part that annoys me the most is in my personal book keeping because I keep track of all expenditures and I have to keep an eye open when the credit card bill arrives. 

I did get my license renewed and in a few days my photo card will arrive and it's off to DMV to get my picture taken.

Driver's license pictures are an important thing as there is somewhat of a running contest to have the most Godawful picture.

I think I'll wear eye shadow and lipstick for this one as I am getting tired of making myself look like Charles Manson for the photo every few years.

Wearing a colander on one's head for the picture has gotten too mainstream. There are enough Pastafarians out there already. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment