Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I did it again.

I suggested to a high school senior that he get an education and learn tattoo removal. I'm sure he could make a killing  in that field with all of the messed up ink I see in my travels.

Back in the day we used to have to wait until the circus was in town to see the fat tattooed lady. Now you can see it just about anywhere for free.

I don't want to address the tattoo issue here. My libertarian nature says you can do what you want to as far as ink goes.

What I am saying is that there are an awful lot of people that are going to be looking to get at least some of that ink removed.

Everyone has a mom so I suppose a lot of 'mom' tattoos will not be a priority to have removed. What will probably be in demand is old girlfriend's names and stuff like that.

It's a slam dunk that Louise doesn't like looking at Rosie's name on her husband's arm. He probably wants it gone, too after what Rosie probably did to him when they broke up.

I also see foolishness on peoples bodies that they will eventually wish they never got in the first place so it's a pretty safe bet that tattoo removal would be a pretty good career choice for someone to get into.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment