Friday, September 20, 2019

One of the things I have noticed


is that the new TV sets make people look fatter.

I mentioned this to one of the guys that is more tach savvy than I am and he says that it's actually because of the new wider screen TVs. He explained that the TVs picture is wider than the actual picture they broadcast and the TV itself stretches the picture to fit the screen.

In the background 'The Price is right' was on and I noticed the usually thin 'prize shower' women that are generally thin looked a little wider than they used to.

I'll have to check it out on a different screen format and see what gives.

For a while I was beginning to think that the local TV stations couldn't hire attractive people.

Then again, as far as TV goes, I live in a cave. I don't watch a whole lot of TV.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment