Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sometimes I wonder about "do it for the children'.

I just saw something about a burger contest on the tube. A percentage goes to being spent on stuff for schoolkids and I imagine that everyone and their cousin think is's a good deal.

It may very well be a good deal but if I was going to get involved I would investigate it a little more because the 'Do if for the children' is often abused and the kids get little or nothing out of it.

Sometimes I think the Amalgamated Order of Downtown Dope Dealers could have a marijuana smoke-off with a portion of the proceeds going to such and such youth fellowship or would get the support of the powers that be.

I always got a boot out of the mayor of one city doing a photo op over how the locals cleaned all the snow out of their neighborhood streets. The work was done my the local kids that were being paid by the local dope dealers that wanted the roads clear so as to be able to peddle their wares.

It was funny seeing the mayor standing amid a group of dope dealers that were making gang signs while the mayor spoke and complimented the fine young men and their altruism. It was hilarious!

And the best part is, they did it for the children. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment