Sunday, October 6, 2019

I am thinking of

running away to join the circus but I am beginning to find there isn't a circus to run away to anymore.

I guess the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey circus shut down a couple of years ago so that's out of the question.

The older one gets the fewer options they seem to have.

When I turned 35 I could no longer join the army, at 40 the State Police is out of the question as is the French Foreign Legion. The Marine Corps door closes at 28 and for most police departments the age seems to vary.

There seems no age limit to return to school and get a degree but putting it to work when one graduates seems to be pretty sketchy. Try and hire on as a fresh out of school 67 year old and see what happens. 

I'm just glad I did a lot of things back when I was younger.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment