Saturday, October 19, 2019

I see where the House castigated Trump for pulling out of Syria.

Trump also sent this letter to the Turks:



If it's stupid and it works it's not stupid.

Someone commented that this letter sounds juvenile. I admit it certainly doesn't sound very polished to me. It's very plain and free of political gibberish and actually shows commitment to an issue.

This is unlike the correspondence I have gotten over the years from various elected officials that word things so as to avoid commitment and cover their asses.

Apparently the Turkish president threw it in the trash but he DID declare a cease fire to permit the Kurds to relocate. Did you expect the president of Turkey to do anything else? He HAD to shit can the letter to save face. Do you think Trump expected him to do otherwise? Trump isn't stupid. He knew the Turkish big boss was going to do just that to save face. 

You might consider that before he shit canned the letter he read it and thought it over. The President of Turkey isn't stupid.

Notice that the letter also said Trump was going to give him a call. Wonder what the call sounded like? Maybe Trump opened it with "You threw my letter away. I expected you to. Let's talk."

One of the things I would like to know is how many Congresscritters that condemned Trump have children stationed overseas. My guess is ZERO.

It's pretty easy to put other people's kids into harm's way.

Looks to me like Trump pulled some GIs OUT of harm's way.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment