Friday, October 18, 2019

I just told someone to come and take it.


I heard someone babbling about Beto's point of view, having policemen come door to door and confiscating firearms.

I'll bet you nobody sees Beto suiting up to go door to door. He'll likely send policemen of one sort or another to do the dirty work.

If he believes in it so much then why doesn't he, personally, lead the charge?

Same holds true for a lot of other people  of all sorts.

They seem pretty willing to send other people into harm's way but I seldom see them stepping up to the plate and leading from the front.

You hear this all the time.

People are sure willing to send US troops to some God forsaken hell hole to risk dismemberment and death but they are not willing to join them.

A while ago I heard someone babbling about sending troops into the middle east and suggested that if he was too old that he might consider sending his son over. I explained that the kid could enlist now and be assured of getting sent overseas in just six months.

For some reason or another he didn't think that was a very good idea.  

I've said it before, I'll say it again. When the kid down he street gets killed in action it's a shame and you bring the family a casserole while you are on your way to the mall.

When it's YOUR kid it's an irrecoverable family tragedy.

It's always a whole lot easier to send someone else out to do the dirty work.

I may not like some of these people that want to take my rights but I admit I would at least have a little respect for them if they would suit up and actually lead from the front instead of passing the buck and the dirty work to a working guy. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment