Wednesday, October 9, 2019

This makes it ten years and I know I said I was bagging it

but I don't think I will as such.

I probably won't post daily but I will continue periodically.

This project has done me a lot of good for a number of reasons. It's given me a daily goal simply to get a post for the day up. Sometimes it has been difficult getting on line with the way I travel. Sometimes it has been a pain in the ass sitting down and thinking of something to write about.

Anyway, as of now it's been ten years and I have managed to do a lot better than I thought with this project.

The hardest part I had was when I was working at sea during the BP oil spill in the Gulf. Internet access was difficult at best. I would have to write a daily post and post them playing catch up when we got into internet range.

All in all I have done pretty well so far and I will probably continue but in a more limited way.

If anyone wants me to simply continue as I have done for the past decade let me know and I'll consider it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. Would suggest that if you have trouble finding a subject to write about, you need to spend more time "hamming".

    And, FWIW, you are on my list of daily reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check for updates daily as well. Have enjoyed your musings and tales of work and hijinks and your sense of humor. keep up the great work as many like myself have made your blog a part of our internet experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is a hobby for you , something you do for fun, like the Ham stuff.
    You have been producing great material for a long time now and if you want to take a breather or stop completely it is solely up to you.
    I for one would miss you as I stop by every day and receive great mirth and enjoyment from your efforts.
    10 years of production is a lot and a sabbatical is well deserved at the least.

    ReplyDelete