Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Why me?

I was in line behind a decent teenage boy who was behind a father, wife and daughter.

The (probably overprotective) father saw the teenage boy and said, "Checking out my daughter's ass, aren't you?"

The kid turned beet red.

The kid had been there behaving like a gentleman. He wasn't ogling anyone or anything. The  entire thing was uncalled for and the young man's face burned with humiliation so badly I could feel the heat from four feet behind him. It was a disgraceful thing for the man to say to what was probably a pretty decent and shy kid.

I decided that I was going to go to bat for the kid.

"I don't see why he would be checking out your daughters ass. Your wife's maybe which is actually a lot nicer than your daughter's, but definitely not your daughter's ass. In fact your daughter should be ashamed of herself to let herself go and get all dumpy  like that at such an early age."

The man's jaw dropped and before he could recover, I added "My 67 year old wife has a much tighter ass than either of these two women."

"Let it go, Jim!" snapped the wife. "Let it go! If you start a fight here I won't bail you out!" She turned to me. "My husband's an idiot."

I turned to the kid, "Let's get out of here because I don't want to have to cut someone," I said.

"Please do leave," said the woman. "We can't afford the doctor's co-payments."

Now the guy that started it was humiliated by his own family. He had the look of a guy that knew there was going to be hell to pay when they got outside. The wife was going to be livid with him for starting trouble and the daughter was going to be mad that her father didn't defend her even though she did have a fat ass. 

I like a happy ending.



The Kid didn't have much to say anything. I know a look of thanks and relief when I see it. Still, he thanked me which was what I expected from him. He seemed to be a pretty decent teenager. Someone should be pretty proud of him.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment