Thursday, October 3, 2019

I will be going into the twilight zone shortly.

Internet reception will be spotty at best so bear with me.

0000000000000000000000000

Right now I am in the mood for a good old fashioned hot dog. A nice Hebrew National with a Wonder Bread white bun, slathered in mustard and relish.

I do not know why I want one because I don't often eat them except on American Holidays like Independence, Memorial and Labor Day but I want one now.

000000000000000000000000000


I see where about 150 congress critters are lining up to impeach Trump. I doubt it will pass the Senate with 67 votes but I'd bet that if it was a secret ballot he'd be long gone.

The swamp hates him. They want him gone because he has outed too many of them.

If either of my Congressmen vote for impeachment I will go from door to door and talk people into not reelecting them. It would be a good retirement project.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment