Tuesday, March 12, 2024

As for yesterday's post, I had to go to the bank today

and made another friend of sorts.

She's a young lady and took care of me quickly. I wanted to make sure my credit card could be used for an emergency cash withdrawl but could not be used for cash back at a register. 

Anyway she was not a teller and had an office which I was invited into. She checked and I was good to go.

We chatted and because of yesterday's post I told her to Google the Hash and read yesterday's post which she did.

She did laugh and pointed out that business is based on relationships with individuals and that we're all different. 

The ability to communicate with them on their own terms is an important and very much overlooked skill by upper management. They tend to want to keep things sterile.

I said to her "Then HR comes charging in..." and we both laughed and swapped brief HR horror stories.

That's when I went in for the kill. She had a beautiful complexion.

"They ought to throw you in jail for stealing that beautiful complexion from a 15 year old girl!" I said. She really wasn't a hottie but the did have a really beautiful complexion.

She blushed and told me I made her day and on top of that gave me her card. She's my new go-to person at the bank.

It's about relationships.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment