Saturday, March 23, 2024

Download the free app!


and add more useless crap to your phone and slow it down even more.

"Hey, I just got the free app from a truck stop outside on Minot, ND! Pretty cool, huh? I'll get 20 cents off of a gallon of gas every time I stop in!"

Of course the idiot has never been there and isn't likely to go there in the foreseeable future but if he ever does he'll be able to save $2.50 on a fill-up. Either that or the place will have changed hands or gone belly up and the app will be no good by the time he gets to use it.

I've been fighting a battle with my phone since Day One. 

Everyone wants to fill my phone full of crap, I want to delete it. It's a never ending battle.

One other thing, the more crap you have running the faster the battery runs down.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment