Tuesday, March 26, 2024

The Kingdom of Eswatini is the new name for Swaziland.

When I heard that a while back the first thing I asked myself is 'why? Did all the Swazis move out or something?'

The next thing I wondered is if I have to work it again to keep it in my DXCC log. (I don't.)
=============================
In other gnus my cell phone wants to update its software and will do do on its own if I do nothing. WTF just get it out of the way.

More junk that means shorter battery life between charges is the likely outcome. I keep deleting junk and they keep adding to it. 

One thing I do have down to a fine art, though is that every morning I run a cleaner and then reboot the whole damned thing. 

=============================
I see where someplace in Minnesota is blaming the auto industry for making cars that Black people like to steal.

Oh.

I can't help but think what would happen to me if I happened to own one and installed an alarm in it that would enable me to catch the thief. Who would go to jail?

The guy trying to steal it?

Or maybe I'd be charged with hunting over bait.

It's all so tiresome.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment