Friday, March 29, 2024

When it rains it pours.

It seems like every time I try and cut spending a whole bunch of crap happens that needs to be tended to.

Wham! Out of nowhere comes an unexpected necessary expense for $60 which in itself isn't too bad, followed by another whatever for $110, followed by whatever. Problem is they add up fast.

On the other hand I paid my 2023 taxes and it looks to me like I overestimated the amount to set aside for taxes by 100% which means I actually have more money in my pocket on a monthly basis than I thought I had and that is always a good thing.

=================================================

Daily phone maintenance.

1. Settings: turn off any background apps running

2. Run cleaning cycle

3.Reboot.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment