Thursday, March 21, 2024

Why the names have been changed to protect the innocent/guilty.

Some bonehead busybody I know once asked me why I don't just say the hell with it and name names, places and times.

"Yeah, maybe I ought to," I said. "Your mother was the best piece of a$$ I ever had. She had a Japanese love swing and what happened in the back seat of my '63 Ford I still have show up in my dreams. Want me to start there or does that hit a little too close to home?"

It was funny watching him turn beet red and what made it funnier was he knew we lived 700 miles apart. It was just the thought that made him turn purple.

How about giving people a bit of privacy? A lot of those that are still alive have kids and grandkids they are trying to raise. A lot of them were single when much of this $hit was happening and they don't need the embarrassment.

"Oh yeah? Piccolo got drunk with you and two stole a police car? I never heard about that one!" That's the last thing some poor bastard raising a kid needs to hear his kid repeat to his father.

On the other hand, my unindicted co-conspirators and I can certainly share a few laughs out of earshot of the nosy ones.



 











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment