Sunday, March 3, 2024

This is good. I woke up this morning to breakfast on my front porch.

Cold pizza. 

I like cold pizza for breakfast sometimes.

Apparently some pizza delivery guy got the wrong house last night. I had turned in early last night so likely didn't hear him arrive otherwise I would have set him straight.

When I went out on the porch with my coffee to meet the day there it was, untouched so I brought it inside and checked it out. I was somewhat surprised it was untouched.

I'm sure whoever/whatever got things settled so I just took it inside. It was not freezing last night so it was refrigerator cold and was pretty good.

Had I noticed it last night I would have called the pizza place and told them their driver screwed up and to come and pick it up but at that hour of the morning I figured nobody was really interested in it anymore.

Oh, well.

I suppose if anyone asks I'll just say, "It wasn't too bad. The raccoons only ate about a third of it" just to watch them cringe.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment