Friday, March 22, 2024

One of the rights I give up when CCW

is the right to be a smartass. I can't start anything whatsoever and probably with good reason. I have to stay lily white because if I start something and it escalates then I no longer have a right to defend myself.

The right to self-defense can be easily lost by starting trouble of some sort. 

I say this to clarify that I am NOT running around packing heat and looking for trouble.

In fact I damned seldom run around the neighborhood armed and generally speaking, if I do it means I am headed somewhere where it might be prudent to.

Occasionally my wife would ask me to carry because she knew it would make me behave myself.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment