Saturday, April 26, 2014

I shot today and did OK.

393 -14X out of a possible 400 points.

My X count sucked and I dropped 5 in a single shot when a piece of hot brass went down my neck a nanosecond before my shot broke. That made me send one straight into the 5 ring which ruined my day.

Then I dropped two more by shooting a pair of 9s.

Still, I think I was high scorer though which means nothing because it was a bring anything match.

It was funny watching a small woman shooting a big Garand, though and she did pretty good with the venerable old work horse.

Still, the worst day shootin' is better than the best day working any way you slice it.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment