Saturday, July 4, 2015

Lick it.





I have just gotten an email from some grammar nazi regarding the blog.

I have offered to refund his money. In fact, as an unprecedented offer of generosity I am going to double his money back.

One has to remember that this is not a professional publication that one pays for. This blog is what it is.

If you want to read something a little more polished than open your wallet, let the moths fly out and cough up for it.

It is the grumblings of an Old School wayward sailor.

That is all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

One thing the complainer has done, though is prove to me something I have said many times over the years.

Some people can screw up a free lunch by asking for change.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment