Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I held back which is rare.

I am on one of those neighborhood dot com type of sites and occasionally check it out if something interesting comes up in my email box.

The other day some mom type asked, "They are clearing a lot next to such and such a place. What are they going to build there?"

What a target of opportunity! I could see that turning into a three ring circus! All it would have taken me is a couple of seconds and a single click!

"Hopefully a much needed strip club and adult book store." Click.

But I didn't because the account is in my real name which I should have thought of when I opened it.

It would have been a troll's dream. I can just picture the soccer moms going off like skyrockets. 

"What? We don't need a place like that in our town!" a soccer mom would write.

Piccolo replies, "Why? It would save me a couple trips downtown each week and  severely reduce my chances of getting a DUI on the way home."

"I don't want my husband hanging out there!" Says another do good soccer mom.

Piccolo: "Why? It's your golden opportunity if you don't trust him. Slip Bubbles a fast hundred bucks for him to get caught with her off duty. Nail him cold. A good divorce attorney could take him to the cleaners and you'd be sitting pretty and have him out of your hair working three jobs to have you watching TV all day."

"Those women are prostitutes!" screams another indignant woman.

Piccolo: "You know, that's not a bad deal. Your son's gotta get it somewhere and that's a lot better of a deal than having him knock up his girlfriend."

Another indignant one. The local preacher takes the bait. "Those women are being exploited!"

Piccolo. "Nonsense. They are being paid and actually make excellent money. If they got a halfway decent rack and a reasonably good ass they can put their way through college and graduate debt free. You'd be surprised at how many college educations have been funded by exotic dancers. It also encourages them to stay in shape so the tips keep rolling in."

Enter a woman that took one look at the post and knows a troll when she sees one. In reality nature has not been good to her but she doesn't worry about it.  She grew up with seven brothers and shares their sense of humor. She just HAS to enter the fray.

"I've been looking for a boob job, a tummy tuck and a butt life but it's so expensive. Maybe this would be a way to pay for it. What kind of money do dancers make?" she asks, adding to the outrage.

"They sell drugs in places like that! I don't want my son involved with drugs." Another angry mother chimes in.

Piccolo: "So get him a fake ID so after he gets coked up he can go inside and have a few beers to wash the dope out of his system."

Finally the threat comes. "I am reporting this to the CITY POLICE!" 

Piccolo: "Why? What good will that do? I have broken no laws. The police are already on to this. They open this thread several times a day because they are laughing their asses off at all the people that are too stupid to know they are being trolled. If the original poster wanted to know what was going up in the lot that's being cleared she should have called the township. They'll tell you it's going to be a building to store snow removal equipment."

I think I'm going to have to open a troll account there. It sounds to me like a lot of fun. There is nothing more gullible that a soccer mom.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment