Sunday, December 1, 2019

One of the things I think the internet has done

in a positive way is to keep the mainstream media at least a little more honest although I don't think that it does a whole lot of good with CNN, but that is just me. 

I just heard that President Trump sneaked off to Afghanistan to pull KP duty and serve the Troops Thanksgiving dinner which is a lot more than former president Obama did.

The media saw a motorcade of sorts headed to the golf course and carried on about how it looked like Trump was going golfing and duly reported it. However when they figured out it was a ruse most likely for security purposes and that Trump was headed to Afghanistan to serve turkey to the troops it was crickets.

At least until the word broke on the web and finally MSNBC had to admit it and aired a brief segment about it.

Without the web to pressure the media I doubt we would have heard a word about the President that from what I have gathered really cares about the troops and is pretty damned frugal with their lives, unlike a lot of others.

I've harped on this for quite some time.

When the kid down the street gets blown away it's a shame and you drop off the family a casserole on your way to the mall. You still go to the mall, though.

When it's YOUR kid that gets wasted it becomes a family tragedy that no parent ever recovers from.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment