Friday, December 13, 2019

Update on yesterday's post

It is now 75 counties, 10 cities and 9 towns in Virginia that have declared themselves to be Second Amendment sanctuaries.

That's about 79%. 

There are 95 counties in Virginia. 

It should be noted that the last seven signed on AFTER the governor had threatened to deny sanctuary counties state money AND had threatened them with using the National Guard to enforce things.

Look for more to join in the next week or so.

It is getting pretty interesting.

Incidentally if you look at the demographics of the National Guard you will see that a mutiny is very possible. I'd estimate that over 90% of National Guardsmen own at least one firearm.

While not too likely, it is very possible the National Guardsmen could be given the order, "About face! Fix bayonets!" It would be worth a week's pay to see the look on the Governor's face if that happened! 

A similar subject came up while I was on active duty. During a riot duty class I was overheard when I commented that "They better have a damned good reason to order me to fire on American citizens. If they don't have one I will fire on the officer or NCO that gave the order."

It was my battery commander that overheard me. He replied, "As you damned well should. We all took an oath to defend the American people, not to kill them."

Update. Here's a post from a Guardsman:










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment