Wednesday, December 18, 2019

It is OK to bring your lunch on an airline.

Lately I have been doing a considerable amount of flying which is no longer any fun but it is what it is.

The airlines have little cold meals you can buy but it sure as hell isn't what it used to be. 

Recently I stuffed a sub sandwich in my bag and TSA saw it, looked at it and let it pass. About halfway across this great land of ours I broke it out and washed it down with an airline supplied soft drink. Nobody looked twice and I get a halfway decent meal with no bullshit or fanfare.

Pro tip: If you can have the sub made with a pretzel roll. It seems not to get anywhere near as soggy as a basic sub roll when you carry it along with you. 

Where possible I am going to make a habit of bringing my own lunch on long flights. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment