Friday, December 6, 2019

You couldn't hit a guy with a Model 94 at 30 yards?

There is an old rerun of JAG on the TV for background noise. 

While I was going to pee I glanced at it and some guy took a couple of shots at Harm and Mac with one. He missed.

He ought to be ashamed of himself. He missed two people at thirty yards with a Model 94.

John Wayne never missed and Indian with one!

Yeah, it's Hollywood. But, still!


Incidentally it is the one Old School rifle I consider the best one out there to make a quick aimed fairly close range shot with but that is just me.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment