Saturday, December 28, 2019

Yeah. That was me with the long gun glassing the AO.

It's funny how the sarcasm goes on the net. There's a lot of BS that flies and God only knows how much of it gets taken as gospel.

I was about two thousand miles from an innocent business transaction. One of the guys was selling a radio he outgrew and another guy on the same board bought it. It was a more than fair deal. 

They were discussing the deal on the board because the seller went well out of his way to teach the buyer how the damned thing works.

I jumped in and told them I was in high cover with the long gun glassing the area to make sure nobody tried to rob them during the transaction.

Most people that read this will know it's Bravo Sierra but there's always one guy that will get all wide-eyed and take it as gospel.

When you read something at least TRY and ask your self if it makes sense. Why would I take it upon myself to do something and how was I possibly to know where the transaction was going to take place?  



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment