Sunday, December 31, 2017

Ah, yes. New Year's Eve

Which to me is a useless holiday.

I gave up ringing in the new year a long time ago. I think it was about seven or eight years ago I stayed up and watched Dick Clark or whoever it was do the Times Square thing and felt kinda sleepy all New Year's Day because of it.

Fact is that it has been a long number of years since I have stayed up late for anything over the past several years unless it is at work.

Come to think of it, I generally feel pretty good on New Year's Day because I'm in bed long before the new year is rung in.

It wasn't always that way...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I read where Donald Trump said the post office was undercharging Amazon. The statement was followed by the usual outrage.

What followed the outrage is someone did the math and as usual the Donald is right. The postal people ought to be charging Amazon more money.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment