Sunday, December 10, 2017

Yesterday I cut myself

It wasn't bad but I did bleed like a tuck pig for a moment.

Of course I patched it up with a paper towel and black tape which is a standard solution that I prefer even when the proper bandages are available.

A doctor once tried to chide me on doing that once but I pointed out that taping it tight would provide the direct pressure required to stop the bleeding and in a few hours the tape would stretch out enough not to constrict circulation.

"I suppose you're right," he admitted.

Anyway I pulled the tape off a couple of hours later and everything was sealed up nicely. Then and only then did I replace it with a bandage.

My wife laid herself open once and I treated her the same way and she was astonished at how fast the cut healed up. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY



No comments:

Post a Comment