Thursday, December 7, 2017

I was talking to a part time seasonal type

  in one of the stores and referred to myself as an old man.

She said, “You're not that old.”

“I'm 66,” I replied.

“Oh,” she said. “You must be retired.”

“Nope, Still working,” I replied.

“Why are you still working?” she asked. I thought that was pretty nosy.

“Because I can't go out and get drunk and coked out at the strip clubs six or seven nights a week on Social Security. Camel cigarettes and lap dances cost money,” I replied. “I need the money to keep up the lifestyle.”

An elderly Barbara Billingsley look-alike standing nearby about like to fall over laughing. Gotta admit there are some old ladies out there that are pretty quick on the uptake. Some of them are real loose cannons.

She looked at me and said, “Still a party animal, huh? God bless you!”The amused look on her face told me she knew the score.

“Merry Christmas,” I said.
“Merry Christmas, she answered. “God bless Donald Trump for bringing back Christmas.



I have heard a lot of people say 'Merry Christmas” but this is the first besides myself to publicly attribute it to President Trump.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment