Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The new TV set.


Sure the hell ain't like the old one.

Back in the day you would hook up a twin lead antenna with two screws, plug it in, turn it on and when it warmed up click the channel and watch Bugs Bunny.

This new one had all sorts of things to do to get it going and I thought I would have problems with the cable box but that sorted itself out.

An old guy like me managed to get it figured out and I got it up and running in about an hour so I'm now a happy camper.

What was a stroke of luck is it is the same brand as the old one and I didn't have to reprogram the cable company remote.

All in all pretty good.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment