Saturday, December 2, 2017

WHat goes around comes around.

A couple of years ago when I was still smoking I was spending a night in a hotel. I went outside for a smoke.

The door to the outside needed my key to get back in. I did have the key but took off my shoe and stuck it in the door to keep it from closing and saving me the hassle of waving my plastic key to get back in again.

Some self righteous a$$hole entering saw my shoe and kicked it out of the door after I asked him not to.

I picked up my shoe, whipped out my key and followed him in and hit him on the head a couple times with my shoe.

Some people learn and this guy gets credit for being trainable.

I was headed out to my pickup to grab something and wedged my shoe in the door.

The same jerk came in, saw my shoe in the door and accidentally let the shoe slip. He looked around, saw me and replaced the shoe so I could get in without my key.

I saw it and decided to add to my training course of life. 

There was a cold beer in my cooler so I grabbed it, followed him in and handed it to him.

"Beats getting hit in the head with a shoe," I said.

He looked at me somewhat shocked and looked like a man that was treated like 'one of the guys' for the first time in his life.

You have heard me say it before.

It doesn't take much.  


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment