Monday, December 18, 2017

Last night it rained and the snow is pretty much gone.

and that is a good thing.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


One of the things that is a royal PITA is what happens after you buy an airline ticket or something on line.

After the sale is made they slam your inbox with ads, promotions and reduced rate trips to Graceland and Las Vegas.

I wish they would stop doing this. If I need something from them I'll call them. If not I wish they would just go away.

eBay is good for this but they seem to have learned and have managed to keep it down to a semi reasonable level. 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment