Saturday, February 3, 2018

Day in, day out.

SOmetimes it can be a real grind dealing with petty-assed things.

It often seems like life changing things are a "OK, yeah, sure." type of thing and which pair of shoes to wear to a barbecue will cause someone unbelievable grief. It never fails.

8888888888888888888888

I got a report from a friend that was like me wardrobe wise. He just puts on what comes out of the drawer and doesn't sweat the small stuff.

Of course, he wound up with a Patriots shirt on and stopped off in a Philly suburb to eat. He got somewhat rat-packed by a couple of locals and have to verbally shoot his way out of it.

He managed by pointing out that the people in the place wanted to fight him over a game. A stupid GAME. A GAME that children play in vacant lots.

My attitude, too.

Professional sports to me is a joke. It is a case of grown men playing games that children play in fields and vacant lots.

By the way, although I won't be watching the Superbowl I do have to give Patriots fans a certain amount of credit in that they are nowhere the savages that Philadelphia Eagles fans are.

Philly has a much higher percentage of pretty crude fans. I don't like to be out and about when there is a game of any sort in the offing. I am of the opinion that Philadelphia sports fans do not go to a game looking to watch a sports team. They go there to get into a fight with anyone available.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment