Sunday, February 11, 2018

I am sitting here taking a break from things

which is a pretty good deal, except I now have writer's block and can't think of anything to write.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The little rubber pads are starting to fall off my laptop and if I don't put a piece of cardboard down like I have then the table will likely be scratched. I should make a run to Lowe's or someplace for some stick-ons.

88888888888888888888888

One of the things I have seen happen more and more often are people that want to make a big dramatic to-do over things that mean nothing. 

The maid was late. a piece of trim fell off my car. The deli is out of my favorite cold cut.

Lately when people tell me stuff like that I look at them and simply say, "First world problems".

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ever notice that you can make the same recipe using the same foods, the same spices in the same amounts and sometimes it will taste better than other times?

I wonder why that is.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment