Friday, February 2, 2018

I just read a funny thread about cops shuffling homeless people

out of their jurisdictions.

A couple of cops in Mississippi bought a bum a ticket to Houston one time and the bum showed up at the police station several weeks later with a sealed letter for the police.

It was from a precinct in Houston telling the Mississippi department to quit sending them their trash.

It was on a board frequented by cops, GIs and vets and the cops started telling stories about shuffling homeless people around.

I have to admit it was sad, but parts of it were hilarious.

About twenty years ago I was talking with a local cop that was supposed to go to Philly for some reason and was considering giving a homeless guy a lift. The cop decided he didn't want to smell the poor guy in his cruiser for all that time so I offered to clean him up.

I hauled him home and let him use the shower and gave him a set of clothes that didn't fit me very well and gave him to the cop.

The next day I saw the cop and the powers that he said no-go.

I was headed back to work a couple of days later and took him and dropped him off in Center City.

When I came home after my tour the cop thanked me.

About six weeks later the bum showed back up again. I heard it was compliments of the Philly PD who had business in the Pittsburgh area.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I just heard a new liberal designation.

Financially challenged urban outdoorsman.

It's another term for homeless.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment