Thursday, May 30, 2019

As I age it looks like I am starting to have less and less use for a pickup

or so it seems.
I do believe I could get by just as well with some kind of station wagon that would allow me to fold down the rear seats.

Then again, maybe I ought to keep the pickup. 

As I near retirement it seems like a pretty good idea to get things squared away and take a running start at things. I sure don't want to retire and then get hit with a car payment out of the retirement fund!

A new car would be ideal but as I sit now that's an awful lot of money to be coughing up. I really wonder if it would be a good idea to buy one even though I could pay cash.

I am still spry enough so that I can camp and get around so I guess maybe I'll keep the pickup even though it isn't nearly as comfortable as a decent car would be. 

Then again it rides OK with a few hundred pounds in the bed so I guess I am still good to go.

As one nears retirement a lot goes through a man's head....



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment