Friday, May 3, 2019

One of the things I see the Muslim population doing is demanding

that the rest of the country conform to their standards.

How about 'NO?'

If you want to live under Sharia law then go back to where you came from. 

If you don't like ham simply don't eat it. Nobody is forcing you to. On the other hand, leave me alone if I decide to have a BLT.

You came here to enjoy our freedoms. If you want to take our freedoms from us, don't bother. Simply find some other place that makes you happy.

Incidentally this goes for my fellow Americans that move to another state and start trying to turn it into the sewer they just left.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment