Saturday, May 18, 2019

One of my favorite accusations is that Melania Trump is a gold digger

That's a joke.

Her personal net worth is about $50 million bucks.

She doesn't need Donald's money. She has her own.

***************************************************

Someone I deal with from time to time made a rude comment about Mrs. Trump being seen wearing skimpy outfits.

"She's a model and has made herself a fortune of fifty million bucks on her own with no help from her husband," I shot back. "Your wife rings a register at a 7-Eleven and is a poster model for burkas!"

I think I broke him of that habit.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment