Friday, September 13, 2024

I am certainly not some kind of genius.



I certainly could not step into a major power plant and run it but at least I am aware that electricity is generated somewhere and delivered through wire of various sizes. I know that electricity is not some magic energy source that's produced in the little outlet boxes throughout the house.

Or the guy that said the blockage of the Suez Canal wasn't going to effect us because it's 5000 miles away.

When I asked him who was going to pay the fuel and wages required to ship everything an extra 8000 miles around Africa he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Why, the shipping company, of course."

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant a large portion of the public is.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment