Wednesday, September 11, 2024

My hot air balloon ride.

was interesting. I went into it with no preconceived notions other than I figured it would be relatively windless in the basket because it travels with the wind.

It was cramped because five health care professionals, all women were scheduled to show up and they brought along two more which made a total of 8 people stuffed into the basket. 

It was made to haul 8 passengers but would have been a lot better with only six but that's OK.

Anyway, there is no real sensation of flying in a balloon and no wind, either as a balloon is carried along by the wind and that's how fast one travels.

The landing was the gentlest landing I have ever  had on any flying machine in my life.

 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment