Tuesday, September 3, 2024

My SO just told me I dress like a coolie


and I have to admit she's right. I suppose that it I were a British PW working on the Burma Road I'd fit right in because the outfit I am usually wearing could easily be described as 'working kit' by the prisoners.

It's just the simplest thing to do in the summer months. I generally don't go anywhere out of the general AO other than maybe Lowe's or the convenience store or someplace long those lines.

I hit the shower, put on new skids, pull on my baggy well worn shorts and an old T-shirt, stuff my feet into Topsiders and greet the new day.

If I am mowing the lawn or gardening I put on a Vietnamese rice grower's coolie hat.

Of course if the day finds me taking my wife anywhere I put on a pair of regular long pants and a shirt with a collar on it. That's not too often.



 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment