Sunday, September 1, 2024

If I ever decided to commit a major crime I think that if it hit the media in a big way and became a multi agency task force issue

that I would not worry about it for an instant because it would create a real ratf**k between the assigned agencies.

Now any one of them as a single agency could probably nail me cold inside a short period of time. That's a given.

On the other hand, with all of the agencies fighting for credit and withholding evidence from each other and  all of the agency infighting the would eventually solve the case long after I am dead and gone.

That ain't no $hit.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment