Thursday, August 18, 2011

Well, let's see what will happen today

I am up a bit early and I have deciced to get a few things done today.

I have to take down the antenna farm and get the lawn mowed. We're in the middle of the August burn out and the lawn grows slow this time of year which is a good thing as I really do not like to mow it very much.

There was an interesting email today that I am pretty sure is NOT from Yahoo! and I'd just bet a lot of people are going to fall for it.

It says that they are going to delete your account if you don't refresh your information, including password.

Yahoo has said over the years that they will NEVER ask for your password and so the email is bogus.

Thieves like that irk the holy hell out of me. They should simply be taken out back and shot so the rest of us don't have to put up with their crap. As I get loder I get a whole lott less tolorant of crap like that. The person that did that has simply proven to me that he no longer deserves to live in society and should be removed.

We'd ALL be better off without him.

Which leads me to why we tolorate these people and why so many people make excuses for people like that. I get tired of listening to how the poor guy had a bad childhood or how he lives in a bad neighborhood and does not know any better.

SImply remove him from our society and I do not care how. Just get rid of him.

I have to call a few people today and get a few things done so I'll call the daily rant off here.

Stay tuned, Boys and Girls. I'l be back tomorrow. Same time, same channel.

(Dramatic background music plays and Piccolo goes galloping off into the sunset)

my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment