Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sorry I'm running late.

I just wasted the time I generally use for writing my daily post by defending the 2nd Amendment on Facebook.

It seems like tha class of 69, most of whom have never left the shelter of New England have decided that after the CT school shooting that the thing to do is outlaw firearms of various types.

Truth is, maybe we ought to teach our educators to shoot.


In other news, yesterday the generator box got stolen out of mhy pickup when I went down the the Northside to get a haircut. I came back to my truck about 30 minites after I aprked it to see the box was gone.

The thieves even had the professionalism to close my tailgate after they horsed the 250 pound box out of the bed. A fine tribute to their trade.

Of course, I hopped into the truck and took off like a striped-ass ape because when they got the box back to wherever they hide their stolen goods and opened it to find cinder blocks, scrap steel and a bag of garbage including over-ripe fish it is a lead pipe cinch they were going to return to vandalize my truck.

This makes my 14th straight year doing this and maybe I'll quit while I am ahead.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment